Sunday, May 26, 2013

Closet swap: Part #2: Donna Martin.


I was never a Team Kelly or a Team Brenda, I was always a Donna enthusiast. Tori Spelling's personification of Donna Martin, the best friend-type character from Beverly Hills 90210, became an instant favorite for me. Enough with Brenda/Dylan/Kelly triangle, or Brendon/Kelly/Dylan effort at a second love triangle, Donna was the coolest thing at West Bev! 



Remember French Model-Donna from the Paris episodes of season three? I do. She had a lot of other amazing looks but this dress is my personal favorite.


Remember that party at Donna's place on season one? All fashion forward with her see-through blouse and feathers in her hair.


Remember DJ-Donna? Edgier but, just as awesome.




Remember when Donna had the best Halloween costumes ever?! Enough said.




Remember she got drunk at prom while looking fabulous? She was the only one who wore a real prom dress. Kelly, Brenda and Andrea's dresses were boring! And also, remember when Andrea totally looked thirty-five in her prom dress (or anytime for that matter...) 

Remember all of Donna's baby doll dresses? I do. Had a couple myself. Paired with dock martens, it was a true 90's heaven! 

Remember the Barbie shirt? Don't lie! You totally had one too! 

Remember him? Me neither. So irrelevant to Donna's love life. I do remember the famous butterfly clips though. 


Remember that wedding dress? So beautiful and classic. Pure Donna.


Remember? Donna Martin Graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment