Friday, May 24, 2013

Closet swap: Part #1: Shoshanna Shapiro.


Currently, my favorite tv show is Girls on HBO. While I adore Hannah, Marnie and even Jessa, I have a major Girl-Crush on Shoshanna! She is awkwardly awesome and adorably naive. In many ways, even if we are very different, Shoshanna reminds me of myself. She can be totally insecure, but she is never affraid to be herself. She has morals and values (which lack in all of the other Girls -that's just my opinion though.)

When it comes to fashion, Shoshanna has her own style. She might be a bit over the top sometimes (and that's most times!) but she can pull it off like no one.

The butterfly dress is one of my favorite. Paired with the bow belt, the look is complete!

Shosh at her very best! That hair thing is fabulous. The mix of colors of the outfit is perfect.

I love Shoshanna's little hat. Reminds me so much of Sarah Jessica Parker when she was posing as the more than fabulous Carrie Bradshaw.

More butterflies! Aaaaaw, Shosh! So divinely awkward on the screenshot.

Love the top. Love the belt. Love the headband. And, love Ray!

Nobody can pull that kind of braid better than Shoshanna! You go, girl!

While Jessa stole the show with her bohemian chic wedding dress, Shoshanna shines with a braided updo and bright lipstick.

God! Even her snuggy is amazing!

Let me leave you with a little Shoshanna-esque moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment