Sunday, May 26, 2013

Unpopular opinion: Part #1: Frances Bean Cobain.



Correct me if I'm wrong but, liking Frances Bean Cobain isn't a very popular opinion right now (especially with that Kardashian-Jenner/ Cobain tweeter war.) Well, I don't care. I really don't care. Miss Cobain's got some sass, which is missing right now. She is shaking things up and speaking her mind (no need to insult anybody though, Frances!) Anyhow, I like Frances Bean's style. She kinda reminds me of a young Madonna with the big eyebrows and the rebel attitude. I was a fan of Nirvana and now, I'm a fan of little miss Cobain! Go on, Frances. We'll be watching you (in a none-creepy way.) 

Will you look at that French tatoo! Amazing! 

So dark and edgy! 

So...scary? Nope. Frances wants world peace after all. Nothing scary about that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment